04 April, 2008

Sakura / Otsuka and Harimazaka park



Now, cherry blossoms are full bloomed.
I took these pics at Otuska Park yesterday morning. It was in transit, so I could'nt take enough time, just hit and run.


Actually, last weekend was the best (and seemed to be the last) chance to go Ohanami (cherry blossoms watching), and I was planed to Harimazaka park with Lee, but I missed it. In these days, I have been hectic with my work and Kana's lessons and so on.
This is a good place for enjoying Sakura blossoms. I checked there a week before last weekend.
Here are some pics which were taken at that time. A bit untimely, but beautiful, aren't they?


Did you enjoy Ohanami?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger pinktree said...

ouh
my brothers and sisters:)

4/4/08 08:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve listed you on Japan in Motion’s new “Blogs on Japan” site. This is a new project we’re trying out in the hopes of directing attention to Japan-oriented blogs that we especially like, written from a foreign perspective. They’ll include both well-known blogs and some that are flying under radar. If there are any Japan-based blogs you’ve enjoyed, or read regularly, maybe you could leave a comment and let us know. Thanks, and keep up the good work!

4/4/08 21:03  
Blogger Shige_d said...

>Pinktree
Thank you for coming!
Where do you bloom?

>maethelwine
Thank you for picking up "walking with Lee" on your site. I appreciate it.
I could find other "Introducing Japan" blogs via your site(http://jimblogs.wordpress.com/).
It was very interesting. Thank you.

10/4/08 23:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home