11 February, 2007

Sunset in the Mt. Fuji / from the observation room of Bunkyo City Center


Last year, I introduced the Bukyo City Center in the posting regarding "Konnyaku Enma" and "Korakuen ball park". (Don't you remember? Please check the previous posting Jan. and May 2006 . ) This is a sunset view from the observation room of the Center. You can see the beautiful silhouette of the Mt Fuji clearly. It's amaging.






Twin towers in front of Mt Fuji is the building of Tokyo Metropolitan Government which located in Shinjuku.

Bunkyo City Center: It includes concert halls, exhibition room and Bunkyo ward office. The observation room is on 25th floor. You can get the Center directly from Korakuen station of Tokyo Metro (Marunouchi & Nanboku line.) or Kasuga station of Toei Subway(Mita line).

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shigeharu! That's a beautiful sunset. I haven't been able to go to Mt Fuji yet but I've been able to see it from a distance now and then. Hopefully I can get a nice picture like yours.

23/2/07 22:46  
Blogger Shige_d said...

Hi Jason! Thank you for your complement to my photos. To tell the truth, I've never been to Mt Fuji, too. I'd like to try to crimb there with Kana someday.

25/2/07 17:21  
Blogger Shige_d said...

Hi Kazu. If your camera has a zooming function, I reckon you would take more beautiful shot than mine. Actually I'm a novice at photography, and the place where I took these pictures helped me a lot. Presumably, the observation room of Tokyo Metropolitan Government in Shinjuku (the twin-tower of my photo) would be better for taking photos of Mt.Fuji than Bunkyo Civic Center. I'd like to go there at twilight and confirm that someday.

1/3/07 22:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics, Shige!! Thanks. I must go there, too, but I wonder what the date was when you were there? The reason I ask, of course, is that the sun will not always set so close to Mt Fuji from this viewpoint. (Baz)

10/3/07 11:22  
Blogger Shige_d said...

Thank you for coming, Baz!
Thank you for pointing out a very important thing. I took these photos in late January. So, as you say, the sunset point will be moved. I'll check that later.

14/3/07 22:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home