04 September, 2005

Hi, I'm Lee



I'm a 2ys old miniature dachshund. I live in Tokyo.
My daddy(Shige) and I go walking every morning. Especially, we are looking forward to walking on weekend because I can walk and run over 1hr, and Shige can visit temples, ruins or other sightseeing spot in his neighborhood.
We are thinking if we can introduce you various morning scenes of Tokyo.
Shige will write this blog on behalf of me....I'm afraid he is not a native English speaker/writer, is just an English learner, so he would make some grammatical error. But I believe he'll do his best.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Shige_d said...

Hi, Kazu. Thank you for your comment. Shige named me Lee from the name of Chinese old poet Li Po. He likes Li Po's poem very much. I will introduce Li Po's poem in this blog someday.

9/9/05 14:38  
Blogger Mr. John Tan said...

Ohaiyo Shige-san and Lee-chan!

Thank for writing abt the Sugamo shrine. I will be visiting Tokyo in December this year and hope to find time to visit Sugamo.

It is interesting to read about the kumade as I only know about the Maneki Neko from seeing them at Japanese restaurants.

Take care!

2/11/09 23:48  
Blogger Shige_d said...

Thank you for coming, Maestro! Ohayo gozaimasu,,,Konbanwa! I'm very glad to hear that you like my weblog. In December, Tori-no-Ichi(Kumade festival) is over but Hagoita Ichi will be held at Asakusa from 17th to 19th. If you want to feel the old Tokyo town, my recommendation is Yanaka area. Please visit there at dusk.
I hope you will enjoy your trip.

3/11/09 02:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home