25 May, 2014

Rose of Kyu Furukawa Teien / Night view

Every Spring and Autumn's rose seasons, Kyu Furukawa Teien open a "Rose Festival".  Several years ago, I visited there to see "Autumn Rose Festival" and posted an article on this blog. (2006 Autumn Rose Festival http://leepapa05.blogspot.jp/2006_10_01_archive.html)
They have held "2014 Spring Rose Festival" right now, and I found that they opened the garden till night during this event. So, I visited there after work last Friday evening.
I already have written the history and overview of this garden on the previous post (2006 Autumn Rose Festival http://leepapa05.blogspot.jp/2006_10_01_archive.html), so I won't rewrite them here. Let me just introduce you the photos which I took. 
I couldn't get into the mansion, but all of the room lights were on, 
And also the roses surrounded the mansion were lighted-up.
Below the mansion, there was a western style rose garden.
Illuminated roses are also beautiful, are they?
There were many people coming here, but thanks of darkness, I didn't feel so crowded, could just enjoy the night view.
Below the rose garden, you can find the Japanese style garden. They also illuminated there. 
  Illuminated green leaves and calm atmosphere made me feel relaxed.
"2014 Spring Rose Festival" will be held until June 9th, but the nighttime open would be till this evening (May 25th). Sorry, I couldn't introduce this information earlier. If you have any interest, please try on next chance. It might be held in October.


Kyu Furukawa Teien HP(English / Japanese)
You can go there from Nishigahara sta. of the Tokyo Metro Nanboku-line, or Komagome sta. of the 
JR Yamanote-line.


Please click to see the map of Kyu Furukawa Teien (Goodle Map)

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog no one will ever read said...

was blog surfing. came across your blog. glad to see someone else enjoys travels with a canine companion. Felt it was polite to say I visited

24/6/14 14:40  
Anonymous I like this site :: Fly-In Alaska Fishing Trips Deluxe website said...

beautiful place, the lighting is amazing!

13/9/14 01:05  
Blogger Unknown said...

very nice flowers and gardens, i like it
Stainless Steel Planters

8/11/14 17:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home