01 April, 2014

Sakura, Cherry blossoms in Nihonbashi

Here in Tokyo, Sakura has been fully in bloom since last week. I found "new species" in Nihonbashi area, so let me share with you.  

The wall of Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi is colored  with cherry pink.



And also Sakura petals are floating on the wall of Mitsui Building and Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower (Mandarin Oriental). I'm sorry I can't show this as a movie.

Of course, you can enjoy real Sakura trees here.

This illumination event will be held by 6th April. Don't miss it. The Mitsukoshi-mae stop of Tokyo Metro Ginza-line will be most convenient for you.

The map of this area is here (Google Map).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger WM said...

I like your blog and your dog! I live in France and walk my dog every day. Interesting to see photos of Tokyo - thank you.

30/4/14 06:23  
Blogger Shige_d said...

Thank you for coming, WM!
I am very glad to hear that you like my blog.
Merci!

1/5/14 10:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home